We invite you to meet with our pastor or elders before or after worship services. Find answers to your questions and a warm welcome.
To be received into membership: There are three ways to join Leander Presbyterian Church.
(1) By Profession of Faith. If you have never publicly professed faith in Jesus Christ, you can receive Him as your Saviour and Lord. Baptism (we sprinkle) is necessary if you have not been previously baptized.
(2) Certificate of Transfer. The congregation will receive into membership anyone from a Christian church which grants transfers of membership. We accept any baptism administered by an ordained minister.
(3) By Reaffirmation of Faith. If your previous church does not grant letters of membership transfer, you may reaffirm your personal faith in Jesus Christ and so be received into membership.
The pastor, elders, and congregation are all involved in welcoming new members. We look forward to sharing our faith and faith family with you.
Reformation Sunday, 2019
Bagpiper, Bud Barber
Calendar of Upcoming Events
Listed by Date, Day, Time, Place and Event
* December 1, Sunday, 11:00 a.m., Sanctuary, The Lord's Table
* December 1, Sunday, 12:00 a.m., Sanctuary, Hanging of the Greens (Decorating the Church for Advent) with Light Lunch for the Volunteers in Fellowship Hall Afterwards
* December 8, Sunday, 12:00 a.m., Fellowship Hall, Christmas Luncheon (Bring a Dish to Share)
* December 8, Sunday, 2:00 p.m., Fellowship Hall, Watercolor Fellowship with Kathleen McElwaine
* December 8, Sunday, 6:00 p.m., Sanctuary, Contemplative worship service
* December 15, Sunday, 6:00 p.m., Sanctuary, Contemplative worship service