Our church re-opened to regular services on Pentecost Sunday, May 23, 2021. We follow the Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidance for Fully, Partially or Non-Vaccinated individuals as explained on the CDC website (see links below).
We are offering both hand sanitizer and masks for anyone to use. We also have posters of the CDC guideline at entrances to our church.
We are celebrate communion on the first Sunday service of every month.
COVID-19 vaccines reduce the spread of the virus and allow our communities to get back to normal activities. Our county, state and federal health agencies provide information about COVID-19 and vaccinations. The links below can direct you to resources in Williamson & Travis counties, the State of Texas and the U.S. Center for Disease Control (CDC).
We invite you to meet with our pastor or elders before or after worship services. Find answers to your questions and a warm welcome.
To be received into membership: There are three ways to join Leander Presbyterian Church.
(1) By Profession of Faith. If you have never publicly professed faith in Jesus Christ, you can receive Him as your Saviour and Lord. Baptism (we sprinkle) is necessary if you have not been previously baptized.
(2) Certificate of Transfer. The congregation will receive into membership anyone from a Christian church which grants transfers of membership. We accept any baptism administered by an ordained minister.
(3) By Reaffirmation of Faith. If your previous church does not grant letters of membership transfer, you may reaffirm your personal faith in Jesus Christ and so be received into membership.
The pastor, elders, and congregation are all involved in welcoming new members. We look forward to sharing our faith and faith family with you.
Calendar of Upcoming Events
Listed by Date, Day, Time, Place and Event
* July 25, Sunday Service, 11:00 a.m., In-person Service
* August 1, Sunday Service, 11:00 a.m., In-person Service and Communion
* August 1, Watercolor and Fellowship with Kathleen, 2:00-4:00 p.m., Fellowship Hall
* August 8, Sunday Service, 11:00 a.m., In-person Service and Communion
* August 8, Pot Luck Luncheon, 12:00 p.m., Fellowship Hall
* August 15, Sunday Service, 11:00 a.m., In-person Service
* August 15, Sunday, Session Meeting, 12:05 p.m., Church Library Room
* August 20, Friday, 11:00 a.m., Blue Corn Harvest Bar & Grill, 11840 Hero Way W, Bldg A,